- Being present physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally with my family as we bring this precious chapter of our lives at home to a close.
- Being with my daughter as she stretches to make the decisions that, yes, will affect the rest of her life, and which, no, are not going to mean the end of the world if things don't go exactly as planned.
- Being with the memories of all of the people who influenced me as I grew up, and hoping that I have honored them in how I have lived, loved and served others, including my family.
- Being in forgiveness of myself and others - accepting the times when despite our desire otherwise, we have not been at our best or would like to have done better, knowing we are human.
- Being grateful for the blessing of knowing those special souls who see only potential in others. My experience with them has had a profound effect on my spirit, empowered my own resilience through very hard times and guided my soul in my professional journey, and, finally,
- Being fully present in the moments that slip away so easily as time inevitably marches on.
Authenticity, Accomplishment, Contribution
Purpose, Passion, Peace….
Energy, Enjoyment, Genuine Joy...
Q: What really matters for you?
- Forgiveness for my part in our lost connection
- Forgiveness if I did not say thank-you enough or at all
- Forgiveness for not looking back sooner